Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Long weekend = project progress!

I decided to take Monday off since it was a holiday for Jeff. I used the extra time to get some projects finished off:

First up is a custom order for a diaper bag/changing pad. I'm really happy with how this turned out.



Then I finished a tote bag for my friend Erin. I'm going to have to make a bag for myself out of this giraffe print. I love it!!



Speaking of bags for myself, I'm tweaking a new design. My neighbor liked my regular tote bag, but wanted the strap long enough to wear cross-body. I whipped one up for her (forgot to take pictures) and liked it so much I made one for myself in a cool Michael Miller print I picked up.



This is a project I finished months ago but am finally getting around to posting pictures of. I knit a hat for Jeff as one of his Christmas presents, it was my first foray into knitting in the round and using double pointed needles.



Jeff wears it all the time, so I think its a hit. I think I'll knit one for myself, maybe in a pink/green combo.

1 comment:

Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...

You are so cool. Love you more all the time. The over the shoulder is nice. Be nice for trips. Love the hat! Sounds easy making it "in the round" ... will have to check that out. Keep up the beautiful, professional work. kayB