Sunday, February 10, 2008

Progress

Wow, is it February already? I cannot believe the first month of the year has already gone. Luckily, I do have some finished objects to show for my work, and I've actually done well with some of my resolutions!!

First up: Yoga Pants/Burda World Of Fashion/November 2007
I saw so many great reviews of this Burda WOF pattern that I bought the issue on ebay (see also: resolution # 1, only buy patterns with a project in mind). Now, this was my first WOF pattern and I was a little nervous. You need to trace out the pattern from the sheet first, then make your project. So I jumped right in and tracing wasn't all that bad.



Once I had the pattern pieces laid out, I tissue fit them and discovered a few alterations were needed. With I gift card I got for Christmas, I bought Fast Fit by Sandra Betzina and found it useful for this project (see also: resolution #3, learn to make pattern alterations).

The construction was super-easy, and thanks to the serger I'm using it was also very fast. This FO also fit into resolutions #2 and #4 as well. Not too bad. Maybe I should post more resolutions online!!!



I've also had a few more bag orders completed and delivered.




Here's a peek at some orders in progress.

No comments: