Monday, May 26, 2008

Getting My Sewing Groove Back


After making so many bags for other people, I just found I wasn't motivated to sew. So, I took a little break from sewing and boy did I need it. Now, I'm feeling creative again, but wanted to start with something fairly easy. I've had this pattern (Simplicity 3877) sitting around for a while now. It only took me a few hours to make this afternoon, and while it needs some tweaking (neckline is a bit too wide, almost falls off my shoulders when I'm wearing it) I'm very happy with the result. I even wrote my first review on PatternReview - check it out here

2 comments:

Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vaughn and Kay Bradley said...

Hi Erin! So glad to see a new picture and hear you are in your sewing groove again! Love the color of the top! You do such an awesome job! love you, kayB